no$gba Help

dtwallace84

Im trying to load Phantom Hourglass on no$gba and it keeps telling me data not found. can anyone help me with this and what setting should i run on that emu. Thanks

Ok figured out how to run it but it runs very slow is there some settings i can change to run faster?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

What version do you use ? If it is 2.5 then change it to Unlimited MHz 50% or 100%

You also must have microphone because it requires microphone on some quests. :)

dtwallace84

I do have 2.5 and I did what you said but it still runs slow for some reason. Is there a place on the web to find the best settings? Or can you go through what you use on settings and tell me please?
Thanks

spotanjo3

No. Just like Jale says.. No$gba 2.6 is faster and I have it because I am donator and it is available only to donators. You will have to wait for 2.6 to become free when 2.6a is available to donators again.

Jale

No. Just like Jale says.. No$gba 2.6 is faster and I have it because I am donator and it is available only to donators. You will have to wait for 2.6 to become free when 2.6a is available to donators again.
Thanks, ulaoulao :happy:

r0m_@dd!+!0n

help!! I'm in great need!!! whenever i try a DS game on this program it says that the rom is not in correctly!!! what do I do????????????