NO$GBA Compatibility List!

arceus12345

Hello everyone, i am currently making a NO$GBA compatibility list and it is being worked on. i decided to make it because i use NO$GBA a lot and i thought this would do it a favor. i am currently working on it so it wont be big but it will be big soon. i am working my way up from nds game 0001 to 4800 or whatever the current nds game # is now.

if you would like to view my compatibility list(please do) go to: www.ndsemucomplist.weebly.com

if you are going to visit please answer the poll on the front page because i need to know before its too late. i am currently at ROM 0153 so i really need to know before its too late. please also visit my blog on the website to see my latest developments on the compatibility list.

if you are thinking " why did that dude make the list on a website?" its because i am not much of a forum user and i am not even sure if that much text can fit in a post.( trust me it is a lot of text). i also wanted to make the contact page and the blog page and you cannot do that on a single post( or can you?)

i guess this is the end of my post. please visit my site because it will promote me to make the compatibility list much better much soon. ( don't worry if you don't visit i will still make the list better but not sooner.

P.S: i will still be very active on the Emulator Zone forums and i am sure you will see me here. if you forget my site url bookmark it. :):)