Emulator Problem: No$Gba Blue Screen error

NukeMan

I'm playng Pokemon diamond on No$gba and at first everything seems normal ,it works perfectly ,i can play,i can save etc. but then my monitor screen turnes blue and my pc just restarts. What can I do To make it stop? Pls help:(

Jale

OK, the first step is to determine if a system file or driver is causing this. By default, Windows restarts if a BSoD occurs. To disable this, right-click on My Computer, then click on Properties. Next, click the Advanced settings tab then click the last button below, in the Startup and recovery section. Once in there, uncheck Automatically restart.

Play Pok?mon again and when the BSoD appears, examine the last line. If a system file is mentioned in there (.dll, .sys, .drv, etc), post it here.

NukeMan

I did like you told me , I played the game and the error apeard again. I read it and it did not mention any such files,the last line was something about dump physical memory. And I'm preaty sure it's because of the emulator because it only happens when i play on the emulaor.

Last edited:

NukeMan

Acctualy I played the game again and got the blue screen again and this time it did mention a file viahduaa.sys. And now I dont understand the first time I'm sure idid not mention any files:confused:

Jale

Looks like your audio driver is messed up. Try getting an updated one from here, assuming you know your sound card model.