Emulator Problem: NES and SNES on DSlite

stubby42642

ive seen people do this on youtube or whatever. i just cant seem to get it right for some reason. i use a DSTT card, and as far as i know, my menu and stuff is updated to th most recent. was wondering if anyone had the time to help me out on how this process works. ive got a ton of roms for both NES and SNES i play on my computer, and they work just fine.. so they're not the problem. i found an emulator called snemulds.. got it on and everything, but when i got to a screen saying "select rom" it wasnt showing the ones i had copied to the card. somebody drop some knowledge on me if ya can. thanks a ton.

stubby42642

i kinda got it figured out. i was just leaving out an important system file. it seems like there's quite a few games that dont wanna work just right on it, maybe thats to be expected. maybe when i dind a regular NES emulator for the ds, there wont be as much of a problem with compatability. dont know alot about the tech side of it. dont have a problem with any of my roms, playing them on my PC... or any ive played so far. hard to get thru em all.