Neo Geo BIOS problem

JoshM22

I downloaded the NeoGeo Bios for MAME. Also downloaded Metal Slug-Super Vehicle and Metal Slug 2-Super vehicle 1 and II. I put the Bios in the necessary BIOS folder. Both metal gear games come up NOT FOUND (BIOS) when I do a game audit. I don't know If i am doing something wrong. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:

JoshM22

It turns out the CRC code or w/e that is is not up to date. A link to newer CRC's for Metal Slug 2 and 1 games for MAME would be appreciated. As long as giving those links or link does not break the rules. I know someone has knowledge about MAME or Nebula. Please guys i need help.

Sarlix

Hi there,
So it sounds like your missing files from your neogeo.zip. The audit should of said exactly what files are missing, in which case you need to look for them online. If the audit didn't say what files are missing, then you may have it in the wrong folder, your neogeo.zip needs to be in the same folder as your roms.

You can always use "romcenter" to find out what files are missing.

Alternatively you can just download every neogeo bios you can get your hands on and stuff all the files into one zip and hope for the best..Good luck.

JoshM22

I ended up getting games to work with Nebula. Thanks.