Need some Information from experienced Emulator Users... XBox

ot4ku

Hello,
first, thanks for reading and because here is a board for "every system brand" i write here only for Xbox.
Maybe someone can help me with some useful information.
I just moved to another place and im setting up all my consoles etc. but im wondering what consoles i maybe dont need to setting up at my TV anymore.

For Example, for them i know i dont need them to connect to TV anymore, i can run them smoothly on Emulators:

How smooth runs Emulation for the Xbox (the old one)?

Is there emulation already possible (maybe in %) for the Xbox? I mean one that really runs, not something that runs just a few games or just with some FPS.
For Xbox 360 i assume there is no Emulation possible right? Just saw there is some Custom Firmware for Xbox so the Xbox runs Copies, bot Emulation would be maybe asking for to much right?

So can someone give me some advice on this? Thanks a lot. Im going to post in Sega, Nintendo & Sony board to, maybe if you can help there to please answer there to, thanks. I dont wanna break rules here on my first day on this board. Thanks again for reading.

By the way, found this MESS Emu i need some help with, i will post in "Misc Emulation Topics" if someone is interested.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Anything before n64 is good to go.
n64 has some game not yet working but emulates great.
As for after n64, ps2 IMO is amazing, but no where near substitutable for the actual thing.
GC/wii again, WOW! but I would not a safe substitute. I just got the wii-mote working, lovin it!
Xbox/360 you can forget about.
ps3, please dont even ask.
Most hand helds are good to go, but can be a pain. Like ds with 2 screens and a pen to operate.

BTW: This is a touchy topic. If you want to play the games, play the consoles. ( its an ethics thing, ya know )

Last edited:

Jale

I've only seen two Xbox games that can be emulated on PC, but I don't know how much accurrate or playable speed. These games are Halo and Turok Evolution, but these games are already on PC which render their emulation useless.

Xbox 360, along with PlayStation 3, you can forget about them.

pokafaceaa

I think he is wanting to know can he just hookup 1 box, lets say XBOX 360 & play emulated SNES, Genesis, PS2, & original XBox games on it.

With just one system & no other ones. Provided he has copies of the games of course.