INFERNAPE

What are the settings for No$GBA Emulater that will make the game
Megaman ZX Advent work because I always have the problem
Image Crash

spotanjo3

What are the settings for No$GBA Emulater that will make the game
Megaman ZX Advent work because I always have the problem
Image Crash

It is not playable... NOT YET. It is still in early development and it is in progressing. :)

However...

I have a patch that can let you play this but graphic is somewhat disorts and glitches a little bit and of course infamous transparency but playable. If you want to have it. Please let me know.

spotanjo3

Hey rockman can i have it too? what a pm?

Sure, I can.

PM stands for Private Message. ;)

Just click navy hightlight on "RockmanForte" on left you see and click: Send a private message to RockmanForte.

Understand now ? :D

Please enjoy! ;)

Sent pm!

Last edited:

ZeldaFan#1

So your actually giving out the Patch now Rockman? If you are, is there any chance I could have it, I asked you a bit back but you weren't giving it anybody.

BTW - Does Metroid Prime Hunters work with NO$GBA 2.4c? When I try load it up it just doesn't move off the very first white screen that comes up when you double click the Cartridge.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

So your actually giving out the Patch now Rockman? If you are, is there any chance I could have it, I asked you a bit back but you weren't giving it anybody.

BTW - Does Metroid Prime Hunters work with NO$GBA 2.4c? When I try load it up it just doesn't move off the very first white screen that comes up when you double click the Cartridge.

Yes but not anybody. And I am going to give it to you now. :)

And show screenshot ? I can compare. :)

ZeldaFan#1

Thank you Rockman, I've received your PM and I will try it out shortly.

Here is a screenshot of the Metroid Prime problem:

I just get that screen after double clicking my ROM. It's an Encrypted ROM so I have biosnds7 and biosnds9.rom in my NO$GBA folder. Any Ideas?

spotanjo3

Wait... show me your no$gba's options about emulation set up. I want to make sure you are not mistake or something. :)

No$gba already accept the decrypted roms. Make sure you change it to Start Cartridge directly... Not GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo). :)

And the latest version is 2.5 and Set it to FLASH 256kbytes and be warn that this have some transparency issues but ingame are fine and slow somewhat. :)

Last edited:

ZeldaFan#1

That's my settings, and I'm using version 2.5. It just won't budge off that screen in my previous screenshot. Maybe I should try another ROM... ?

::EDIT:: P.S I don't have a Firmware file in my NO$GBA folder, could that cause a problem due to the ROM being encrypted?

Last edited:

garnet1

hey rockman thanks for the code, but it doesnt work for me. this is what i did, i open no$gb, i loaded megaman zx advent, then when u see the intro screen, i quickly go to utility,cheat,add new, then i past, i click codebreaker, i click ok, then i check the square box, then i finally click ok, i wait for the intro to pass but then it says rom crashed. so it doesnt work. help me

spotanjo3

That's my settings, and I'm using version 2.5. It just won't budge off that screen in my previous screenshot. Maybe I should try another ROM... ?

Maybe bad dump. Your screenshot is fine. Try it again. :) Mine is fine. :)

hey rockman thanks for the code, but it doesnt work for me. this is what i did, i open no$gb, i loaded megaman zx advent, then when u see the intro screen, i quickly go to utility,cheat,add new, then i past, i click codebreaker, i click ok, then i check the square box, then i finally click ok, i wait for the intro to pass but then it says rom crashed. so it doesnt work. help me

You do not need to see the intro screen first.. Go to Utility quickly.

Click Utility>Cheat>Add new> copy and paste it>click Codebreaker ds>click ok>Click double check on Codebreaker with box in it>click ok.

Last edited:

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
You do not need to see the intro screen first.. Go to Utility quickly.

Click Utility>Cheat>Add new> copy and paste it>click Codebreaker ds>click ok>Click double check on Codebreaker with box in it>click ok.

What code? Does it allow you to play Megaman ZX Advent in No$GBA? I prefer wait...
Currently using NOGBA 2.4a...

spotanjo3

That is just the code that fixed the crashes that someone found and send it to the developer. I am using 2.5 because it can run both castlevania series nicely. :)