Need help with PSP emulator (PSPE)

jawwady2k

Hi all..so i have this game Smackdown.vs.Raw'06 in psp format n i m trying to play it on my PC...after pspe download, in the direction it says to drag the file "eboot.pbp" onto pspe.exe....but there 2 files of that name in different folders of the game...i ont quite get where to place the folders...

There's the pspe folder:
Pspe
......++ms0
...............++psp
........................++game(empty folder)
......++pspe.exe
......++menu.png
......++sdl.dll

Now for my game folder:
GAME
.......++dh
..............++(contains various folders all of which contain text documents
.......++ISO
...............++a ".cso" file (636mb)
.......++PSP
...............++Game
..........................++2 folders that each contain a eboot.pbp file (different sizes)

I tried to b as detailed as possible hope that somebody can help
THX in advance..

yoman

unfortunatly, at this time the PSP emulator for pc, is not completly functionable! It can not run any comerciable iso of any game released, its only a proof of concept! Of course, i hate that too, becouse i got a iso of my favorite game, but i cannot play it to my pc... C'est la vie...

Robert

This is what I have and it works

c:\PSPE\ms0\PSP\GAME\Name-of-game\EBOOT.PBP

You can have other folders under the GAME folder, each with a EBOOT.PBP.
A maximum of 30 folders (that is, 30 games) can be made.

Double-click on PSPE.exe, use the up and down arrows to select the game to play, press Enter to play it.

Note: sometimes the Name-of-game can be whatever you like, but some games require a particular name. This will be detailed in the readme file that comes with the EBOOT.

Last edited:

yoman

Robert, please specify what is exactly the files who you emulate! Becouse i strongly believe its not a comercial iso like gta liberty stories, for example, and i understand at this our only a few demos can work with PSPE for pc! If you are on exception, i wanna know why! Take some screenshots or something...

Robert

They are all homebrews and demos - like you would run off the memory stick.

No ripped UMD's or commercial stuff.

winter

so can i get it to work with just the .cso or do i need the whole lot because all iv got is the cso (compressed ISO)

spotanjo3

so can i get it to work with just the .cso or do i need the whole lot because all iv got is the cso (compressed ISO)

No. Read him again. He said it is just for homebrew only.. It will not play PSP in .iso and .cso at all. It is a no-no, ok ? Sorry.

spotanjo3

There are few psp emulators in the works for commercial games but dont try them at least 5 years from now.

The PSPE will never run commercial games because it is for homebrew purpose only. :)