need help with FFIX

yarden24

hello,im new,I have a problem with final fantasy 9 the problem is identical to the problem this guy has:http://www.mxemu.com/forum/index.php/topic,9899.0/prev_next,prev.html(when I was searching for possible awnser I found it)I think the problem might have somthing to do with the fact the game is in the PAL format because the first disk works fine,its in the NTSC format(I lost my disk)(this is also why I need to use an emualtor)when I try to play the second disk wich is in PAL all I get is a black screen,I tried changing bios wich did not help,also there isnt a problem with the disk because it works on my PS(wich is pal) and help would be appreciated and if you need anymore details please ask.

mhl12

if you are using the ePSXe emulator, theres a special help file for certain games including FFIX. Try going the the help section and go under specific games and look up FFIX.

yarden24

epsxe

yah,im using epsxe 1.5.2 but,I cant get to there site,maybe its down,maybe its me,I dont know,so can someone please send me the patch? or tell me how i can get it?thanks email is yarden25809@yahoo.com by the way