NEED HELP WITH EMULATORS!

spotanjo3

Please do not use CAPS.. It is like shouts. Edit it again, thanks.

What emulator ? You are not specifically. :)

willyham

Parselmouth
yes lol the emulator would help :p...and also do u wanna do a savestate, or in game type save?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
i have " nestopia " why does it matter if i type BIG or NOT its A comPUter.. lol jeSUS
- because as RM was trying to say, when you use capital letterers like you did above it denotes shouting. As in you're upset at the ones your asking for help. Would you help some one if they were shouting at you? Again its just an FYI, he just wanted you to be aware of what that it meant.

spotanjo3

- because as RM was trying to say, when you use capital letterers like you did above it denotes shouting. As in you're upset at the ones your asking for help. Would you help some one if they were shouting at you? Again its just an FYI, he just wanted you to be aware of what that it meant.

Why do you always mention my name ? I do not like it. You are using my name as label. Please don't do that again, ok ? I do not appreciate that. Thank you. :excl:

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
as to your second post:

Yeah, right.:)

I think he is making fun of me. :glare:
- It is called abbreviation you yuts? No-one is making fun of you, nor would I waste my time doing so. A suggestion..Learn the english language better before posting if you're going to read in to everything.

as to the first.
Why do you always mention my name ? I do not like it. You are using my name as label. Please don't do that again, ok ? I do not appreciate that. Thank you.

I dont know why RM bothers you, but I will respect that you dont wish to be called that. To clarify,,, you wish for me to just call you RockmanForte and not RM, is that right?

In case you really want to know. When a "English speaking" person says.

because as RM was trying to say, when you use capital letterers like you did above it denotes shouting
( RM being an abbreviations for) RockmanForte . This is a way of showing credit to the person that first made the point. I could have said. "capital letterers like you did above it denotes shouting" but this does not reinforce or include your point, or show that I agree with said poster.. Personally I find it more ethical to first reenforce the previous post then retort. In other works I was saying I agree with RockmanForte , and to add.....

Last edited: