MySims Kingdom help

menwe

I'm playing MySims Kingdom on No$gba 2.6a and I can save normally but when I exit and then I want to continue but it says: Saved data corrupt.
Please help!!!

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
There's no need to spam with questions. If someone has the answer and the time they will answer. In the meantime Google is always a good friend.

gin123

ok i am really stuck on the science island. i need help building the rocket. i can't figuer it out. i have looked all over the internet for the answers and feel this is the only thing i can do so please help!!!

gin123

ok i don't need help building the rocket i need help with finding out how i get the electric cords. and anyone know how to get the tire essences?????

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I'm playing MySims Kingdom on No$gba 2.6a and I can save normally but when I exit and then I want to continue but it says: Saved data corrupt.
Please help!!!

I don't know which one works best but there are a number of different save types you can choose from the No$gba options. I would recommend trying each one in turn to see which one works with that particular game.

Look in 'Options'>'Emulation Setup'>'NDS-Cartridge Backup Media' and try the different save options out.

If you find the one that works then post it back here and anyone else with the same problem can find the solution.

gin123

ok so i know i have to talk to the girl in the lab. but when i go up to her all she says is that she is going to mistion controll. please help i have yried everyhting!!!!!:(