MU Online

Satoshi

I didn't need to now about this game, i might get addicted by looking at the site =/... I've got enough net games to worry about. I might get it when i get tired with uRO, Gunbound and CS

Mourgos

Just avoid the game like hell.Someone hacked the server a few days ago and has published the passwords of the majority of the players.

Techman

Originally posted by Mourgos@Feb 13 2004, 10:38 PM
Just avoid the game like hell.Someone hacked the server a few days ago and has published the passwords of the majority of the players.
Is that true? :blink:

Good thing I quit playing it a month ago... whew..

Mourgos

It is true,I've seen this list myself at their site.Someone published it and they didn't even care at least to remove it from their own site.
You could still have a problem if you used the same username and password elsewhere.And do you know the best part yet?They don't let you change your password anymore, so if that's somebody's case he's screwed big time.That's why I almost never use the same password in different places.

Anjyl

Wise
which server were you playing? there's thousands of them out there. it seems that you got on one that wasn't protected well. if you know the right ones to go to, you can find some great servers. i'm an admin to a large mu online forum and can tell you anything you want to know.

Last edited:

kaboth5

MU ONLINE SUX u can't zoom out when u play it sux u cant see nothing around u or nothing hardly unless sum1 knows how u can zoom out i would play but FOR NOW IT SUX!!!!!!! rather play Conquer Online than that right atm whoever wants
to play conquer online go to www.conqueronline.com or google rappelz or sword of the new worlds

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Anjyl, did you just bump a 3 year old post?