Megaman ZX and Megaman ZX Advent on no$gba 2.5 with code patch -- Look!

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Yeah, I already did turn off pms and emails from everyone expect EZ Staff. I alreaddy mention this screenshot in other forum but they do not email me or annoying at me like this forum does. I wonder why just this forum ? Interesting. :)

Yeah, only if ya could "reach" though the screen into their end and "strangle" them. :p

Guess you didn't get my PM back a couple weeks, though not about this, but guess ya didn't get it after all, oh well, doesn't matter. ;)

spotanjo3

It is getting old. It is in lacking of closed this thread, I think. :)

Desert Drifter, oh sorry about that. I will answer your pm in 10 minutes. I am busy right now. I just got home and have some errangement to do. So sorry. Be back in 10 minutes for your pm.

spotanjo3

Please closed it ? Some people email me for the patched and I keep tell them to use 2.5b version because code was fixed and they are playable now without a code patched. Now, please closed it ? Thank you.

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
Yeah, I already did turn off pms and emails from everyone expect EZ Staff. I alreaddy mention this screenshot in other forum but they do not email me or annoying at me like this forum does. I wonder why just this forum ? Interesting.

hmmm,maybe they want it soo badly?

BTW, it seems no one is maintaining the forum area anymore....