Emulator Problem: mame32ui0.123

stefgrp

hello im new in forum and also with mame.
my problem is when im going to start a game im having a message "unable to create the direct 3d device (8876086c)" what can i do? thank's :confused:

spotanjo3

Update your directx 9.0c. :)

I would check the Via site for an updated graphics driver.

For this particular game, check with the manufacturer. To do a general
test:

1. Click the Windows Start button

2. Click Run on the right hand side

3. Type:

dxdiag

4. Click OK or Click YES

5. Under the Display tab there is a button to test Direct3D. Run that.

If the Direct3D button doesn't show up. What does that mean ?

Does Direct3D Acceleration show as Enabled on the Display tab?

If not, try enabling it and see if the "Test Direct3D" button shows up to
its right.

Otherwise, your graphics card may not support Direct3D.

Last edited:

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Last edited:

spotanjo3

Are you running Windows XP Service Pack 3

Here buddy this may help you :)

DirectX End-User Runtimes (March 2008)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...9A-5B72-447D-84F9-EE6407ED1A91&displaylang=en

I already told him to install DirectX. :)

Just wait until he say something then we can help him further but for now I did first, ok ? :)

Best of all, it is better to teach him how to use google.com and type DirectX to learn because some people teach me about 7 years ago instead of gave the link is not going to teach him at all. :p

By the way, your avatar is annoying and her breast is VERY GROSS! :mad::thumbdown:dot:

Last edited:

stefgrp

thanks guys for your replys i dont know much about internet and pc im learning on my own...:confused:my system is vista home basic 6.0.build 6001 sp1,bios 10:18:05 ver 08.00.12, intel pentium 4 gpu 3.4 ghz (2cpus)~3.4 ghz, intel g33/g31 express chipset family chip, type gma 3100, dac type internal, mem : 251 mb, monitor 1280x1024 32 bit 60 hz, directx 10.....also main pr dr : igdumd 32.dll, edition : 7.14.0010.1437, logo whql yes, edition ddi : 9ex, directdraw on, direct3d on, agp on, but no buttons.....to make the check....hope talk soon bye:D

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Go to the windows homepage and make sure your copy of Vista is up to date and has all service packs etc installed.

The problem mame is reporting is a graphics driver error either related to your videocard or Direct-X drivers so its worth your while re-installing both as well as making sure Vista is completely updated.

Yours is a Direct-X 10 system not Direct-X 9.0c so you need to be installing/re-installing DX10.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: