Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Audio/Video Probs

Stash23

ok im gonna try to make this short... um ok, well i hav the Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (LSSSC) orignal discs and my prob is this. wenevr i run the actual CD evrythings seems to run fine and all. but the problem comes up wen the intro movie plays (thts the video problem) wen the intro movie plays its lik moved to the right side of the ePSXe window. i honestly dont c y tht would happen. ive play FFVII and the intro movie was all clear and perfectly adjusted but in LSSSC the intro movie is shoved to the right. and the other problem persist wen the audio comes up, more-to-say the voice overs and the music... the intro movie's music is all static-y lik horrible quality n stuff... n ive played it on my ps2 b4 n it sounds fine. i jus dont kno y its lik tht. and then the voice overs... wen the main character (alex) speaks to himself at the beginning of the game; his voice get static-y. hmm idk y this happens... so far i've only noticed tht this problem only happens wen i use LSSSC.

BTW, these are my plugins tht are currently installed wit my ePSXe 1.6.0.:
Video: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76
Sound: P.E.Op.S. DSound Audio Driver 1.9
Cdrom: (the default plugin that came with the emulator) ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2.

i would really appreicate those tht would help! thx