LSSS/BOF4/Silent Hill help

Aesop Real

I haven't been able to run Lunar: Silver Star Story, Breath of Fire 4, or Silent Hill. I'm trying to run the .bin, not playing from my CDRom.

With Breath of Fire 4 and Silent Hill, they won't run at all.

On the other hand, with Lunar: Silver Star Story it will get up to the menu. Once I go in to play it'll bring up the opening scene with the main character standing on the mountain. The picture will fade in and out just for a second and then after that he just stands there. Nothing else can be done.

Video plugin I'm using:

Pete's DX6 D3D Plugin Driver 1.76

Bios:

scph1001.bin

Computer:

I have a P4 2.53 GHZ with 512 MB

Any suggestions? I've tried Pete's OpenGL plugin and P.E.Op.s but still the same thing happens. And yes, I do have the black brightness color fix enabled.

I'd really love to play these games again. Thanks.

Last edited:

Axem_Red

for Silent Hill, the CD-rom should be peops driver, u got the right video, and sound plugin should be eternal lite 1.41. thats the way it should be played

and once u get it to work, tell me if the blood is whitish red or if the characters have blocks around them. i know how to fix that, but i dont know how to fix the blood color problem

montpics

Not really, the MAIN problem is the PC specs itself. Any info of your PC specs specially your graphic card?

Note : Breath of Fire 4 and Silent Hill ran fine with my PC.