lost saved game data need help with this ?

gamesfan

Hi Everyone. ive got the latest version 1.7.0 of epsxe now things were going fine until this morning i went to load one of the games i put on the emulator the game being legend of mana which is an rpg i saved my game on there yesterday as in save state slot 1 i turned the emulator off shut everything down then reopened it and the game was still there where i had saved it i did this just to check my game was still there which it was great. but now this morning wen i opened epsxe i went to launch my game again now the slot was highlighted in black so i thought lovely i jus click that and away to go but instead off seeing where i had saved the game it started from the begining any idea as to why this has happened need help here thx im gutted in a way as now i have to start again but worried this could happen again now. and i really want to carry on from where i left hope.

gamesfan

no i didnt delete anything at all but how do i update the firmware then as i want to get back to where i left off but dont want this happning again

montpics

no i didnt delete anything at all but how do i update the firmware then as i want to get back to where i left off but dont want this happning again
Don't listen to gamekings as the post made doesn't any to do with emulator. :p

File missing? As alukado posted earlier, I doubting that you or the PC might accidentally "deleted" the file. You can try one of these options below but not very sure that could solve your problem. :)

1. Use "File Search" through your whole PC.

OR

2. Use system restore to earlier state.

OR

3. Use any file recovery software to search "deleted" files.

Hope you may found what you are looking for.

Vozedale

just to add to the list of options...

I found my saves in C:/users/~(username)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ePSXe

The files end in extensions .000 .001 up to .004.

I hope this helps those who may not have lost their saves. I'll be doing routine backups now!