looking for Old SNES game

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Im trying to find this old SNES game I used to play.

I believe it had a Red cartridge
It was a top down view
I think it was an Rpg
A dog followed you

I never knew the name of it cause the label was peeled off

Does anyone know of this game?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Shadowrun on the Snes?.

Very cool cyberpunk RPG and for at least part of that you could have a party member that spent part of the time as a fox following you about and a dog was your spirit guide.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I went to youtube, and watched a video of that game........its not it :(

The one I had it was set in the jungle and the desert

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
HEH! that happened to me before with the game decap attack! people here are awesome :p

Stash23

Heh, I had a feeling it was this game. As soon as you said the words 'jungle' and 'dog followed' it just clicked: Secret of Evermore. Loved the game as a child. I think it was somehow following Secret of Mana's storyline... but set FAR into the future. However don't quote me.

Enjoy the game! :)

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
O played it non stop.
Thanks for the help

BTW: does it have a red cartridge?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Some versions might have had. For some reason a number of snes games had limited edition releases with red (and other coloured) cartridges as well as the usual grey ones.

spotanjo3

FatTrucker is right.. Just like some limited edition such as NES version of Zelda in Golden Cartridge was rare.

This game might not be red but just grey cartridge because I never found it. I have seen many rare cartridges somewhere and some red cartridges but this red cartridge game is somewhat nonexistance. Where did you hear that ?