looking for game

Michael I

in the early to mid nineties i played an arcade machine with a beat em up game similliar to dinosaurs and cadillacs but with more characters and an egyptian theme.I would like to get it's rom or just a name.thanks.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
This might not be the awnser your looking for, but Final Fight is pretty similar

Michael I

no its not one of the final fight series,its also none of the callus emulator games(punisher,knights of the roudn table etc)

montpics

More info, please. Such as, how many characters you can choose? What kind of boss? The more you give clues, the possibilities that we can find that game easily. :)

Michael I

i dont remember much,i remember the characters were pretty large and that there was 6 or 8 of them at least.one of them a tall, bald, muscular brown skinned man.I also remember desert\pyramyds backgrounds and the hierogliphs became bad guys at some level.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Michael I,get ALL the mame screenshots (or snapshots) and scroll through them...you'll find the game eventually.It sholdn't take you more than 10-15 minutes.

montpics

Michael I said:
i dont remember much,i remember the characters were pretty large and that there was 6 or 8 of them at least.one of them a tall, bald, muscular brown skinned man.I also remember desert\pyramyds backgrounds and the hierogliphs became bad guys at some level.
I think I know what is the game. Just give me awhile before I give you the answer. ;)