Linking roms with no$gba

Corsair15

I tried linking in no$gba like at http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/nocashgba.html was said, but the problem is, that although I could link up the two roms, they don't seem to work at all under nocashgba, not even separatly. What could be the problem? Or you need to do something in plus before you set up linking? Huh?! Now... it says that "No$gba-FATAL; rom image crashed!", but why? how can I make it not to crash?

Last edited:

hagbard

Does it work without linking?
Give a try to VBAlink

Corsair15

I already tried VBAlink, too and it says, that "Emulator crashed". No$gba doesn't emulate even without linking. It is just not fair that I can't play a single rom, because or the emulator or the rom crashes.

Corsair15

what kind of rom? GBA. No$gba and Vbalink didn't work either on my friend's computer... I guess both computers "don't like" these emulators or the roms.

hagbard

Weird. Does VBA work btw? Using the GBA bios might be good.
I suggest to update your DirectX version. You can also tell us your PC hardware, OS, DX version, etc. Perhaps we can help a bit ;)

Last edited:

Corsair15

hagbard said:
Weird. Does VBA work btw? Using the GBA bios might be good.
I suggest to update your DirectX version. You can also tell us your PC hardware, OS, DX version, etc. Perhaps we can help a bit ;)

It has: Pentium(r) II Processor, Intel MMX(TM) Technology, 64.0MB RAM, Windows 98, 8-MB Video Card. I have DirectX 7.0. I only know where to get DirectX 9.0b, but it is not the best, since it can't be uninstalled(only by formatting disk) once you install it :dry: . Does anyone know, where to get a freeware version of DirectX 9.0a? Maybe that's the problem, that I don't have it... If anyone has an idea, why don't those emulators work, plz post your suggestions here!