Legend of Dragoon transition annoyance query

m21insomniac

Running: ePSXe 1.6
1.8 gig amd processor
GeForce 3ti 200 vid card
Sound Blaster Live!
1 gig of DDR400

I got Legend of Dragoon running all nice and pretty, the screen looks nice and for the most part it runs well. But for some reason every time i transition to combat it takes 10-15 seconds to switch over, and the entire time it's grinding out that ascending whine and glitching. as soon as i'm in combat again, it's running well.

Any suggestions?

I have Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.75, Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.75, and i got Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.6 just in case.

montpics

Very old Graphic Card in which Pete's OGL plugins are not recommended on that particular card.

Try Pete's D3D, Pete's DX7 and PEOPS GPU plugins. Among those plugins I could say you may use that Pete's DX7 plugin. ;) B)

montpics

Originally posted by yugiohmaster@Nov 30 2004, 02:13 AM
hi I have a s3 inc.savage4 and a 450 mhz procesor which plug ins should I use
Hmmm..........

You better try to use what I mentioned above. ;)

montpics

Hmmm, you should try reconfigure it.

By the way, what plugin did u use? Probably I will test it on my PC. ;)

montpics

If that case, try to click on fast icon on GPU configuration on lower left. (Next to Nice icon) B)

Then, set the framesetting to 50 or 60fps. I think that should work, but only poor on graphics and little bit fast. ;)

montpics

Burn a cd image from it and played it without a CD. Take a lot of hard disk space but it is better to do that. B)

Softwares? I don't know which software is better for that job as most of them are trial version...... <_<