Kingdhom Hearts I error

Jeff1N

when i kill the first boss (that big shadow on disney's princess plataforms) the game simply stops after whatever is speaking says "so dont forget" and the camera faces sora's eyes. it doesnt crash, doesnt slow down the fps, doesnt do nothing. what should i do ? im almost sure that its a config problem. my pc is good enough for the pcsx2 (it runs with 60 fps) and i've already made it works once (checking and unchecking boxes on every part of the emulator) but i have no idea how exactaly. actualy, i've reached maleficent dragon, and after i kill her, the same problem happens. i tried everything but with no results. when i tried to start another game, i noticed that the problem was still happening. at the pcsx2 site it says that the game can be played until the end and i know people who actualy finished the game in it

my pc specs are
pentium core 2 duo e4500 2,2 ghz
1 ghz ram
geforce 9600 gt

Last edited:

Mystic

Banned
What graphics plug in are you using?

Jeff1N

i ve tried both gsdx9 and zerogs kosmos (with and withot sse2 and that opengl one)

edit: just in case this matters, i use the peops cdvd as the dvd plugin (i cant make that one wich uses iso files work)

Last edited:

Mystic

Banned
Ok, running it straight from the CD will make it run slower, but it shouldn't cause your problem.

I read somewhere that you need to let the first boss beat you. I think the people were having the same problem as you and it fixed it. Try it.

Don't use gsdx9, use GSdx 0.1.9. It's the most up to date afaik.

Jeff1N

i've downloaded the beta of the new version of the pcsx2 (0.9.5) and it worked perfectly (in the first boss and in maleficent)