Kawaks?!? Time Switch?? Street Fighter Zero3!?!

asana

I just downloaded Kawaks 1.55 and got meself Street Fighter Zero 3..
I'm having problem trying to figure how to active (or change) the time switch on Kawaks (if there is one..)

Reason being that I read that there are characters that can be unlocked if the 'game' is left on long enough, hence need to change the damn time switch..

Another thing is, are there characters that can be unlocked in SFZ3 in CPS2 form?
Please help...already losing sleep...

Alkaiser

Last edited:

asana

Thanks a bunch!

Time switch is actually a software 'switch' whereby in the real coinop machine it keeps a time counter of how long the game has been on. Hence, if it is kept long enough, the secret characters would appear (or so I heard).
I read it here http://cps2emu.emuhelp.com/help.php

I'm actually kinda new at this whole emulator thing..so, are there only limited characters to play in Street Figther Zero 3 (in CPS2 form) compared to the one released for PSX?

hagbard

The PSX version featured characters not available on the CPS2 arcade version, the DC version even more but the Naomi arcade version got most of them.

hagbard

asana said:
I see...then I guess I would have to ask...is there a Naomi emulator?
No and not anytime soon

hagbard

Not sure if Elsemi & the Chankast is still working on it, but I think not anymore. Perhaps other Mamedev's are insterested now.