Kawaks Kaillera Problem

shohaib

Hi when i open a game it loads automatically i then pause it and when i click netplay so that i can play online it jus switches all of kawaks off. Even when you restart the computer same happens. Is there any way of fixing the problem, of it automatically closing kawaks?:(

Curunir

You don't have to load the game first. WHen you start Kawaks, don't load anything. Just click File -> Start Netplay and after you join a server, you can choose what game you want to play.

[Edit] Holy smokes! What is happening? When I bring up the netplay window, it closes in a blink, together with Kawaks itself :|
I see no logical explanation. I don't even try connecting to a server, it just shuts everything down before you know it. I've played online many times before and that's the first time I see anything like this happen. [/Edit]

Last edited:

shohaib

yeah but it still doesnt work when i do that and it shows the netplay screen for like 1 second and closes it self other people have had the same problem i think. It was ok last week it did happen once before but i restarted my pc and it started working. But now it completely has stopped working. I can play a game normal with the computer but jus the kaillera doesnt work shuts itself automatically. hope any one has anything else to add in