Just tried the PSP emulator "pspe", but...

Reptile

Hi everyone. I'm Reptile and I'm new here. I wanted to try out the PSP emulator named "pspe". So I downloaded an ISO for it.

I opened the file with pspe, but nothing happened. I just see H and " along with the menu picture. Now, I know nothing about the emulator. If I forgot something, tell me, and I'll go away.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Reptile, welcome. First thing I would like to suggest/ask is epsxe?? To be honest i dont even know what psxe is but epsxe is the most widely used emulator out there. I would give that a go first. Runner up would be psx emulator.

in generally if nothing happens with a game, try another. That normally means its not supported or a bad rip.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
PSPE is a PSP emulator not a PS1 emulator. Support is still very preliminary afaik so you won't get anything commercial working on it yet.

Reptile

Yeah I was starting to suspect that since I was reading a little about it. So thanks a lot for the replies.:D

Robert

PSPE is a dead project really. It first came out when the PSP did, made 9 releases then went silent. All it can do is run some demos off a pseudo-USB stick. It doesn't have any support for ISOs.

if you put any more than 30 games into the folder, it crashes the emulator.

Last edited: