iso creator tools?????

techno

Can anyone tell me which iso creator software is the best, for example I know iso buster is good but which ones the best....and are they freeware.

PS-Do you know where I can download them,sorry If im not allowed to ask this....Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solis

hello techo,

Iso Buster is Good and is freeware But Cd manipulator is better because creates
.img images which support subchannel data and is also freeware and there is alcohol52%
which is freeware and supports subchannel data but install some software that limits which
burning program you can use. You should be able to find them on www.softpedia.com

Last edited:

techno

hello techo,

Iso Buster is Good and is freeware But Cd manipulator is better because creates
.img images which support subchannel data and is also freeware and there is alcohol52%
which is freeware and supports subchannel data but install some software that limits which
burning program you can use. You should be able to find them on www.softpedia.com

CD manipulator is good but is it only for image extracting games like ps2 games.Is it possible to create an image for a dvd....What is it used for...?Is it good for burning ps2 backups

PS-Do u know how to burn ps2 backups?

Solis

hello techno,

You can extract PSX games and DVD's I believe. As far as burning PS2 games i'm not sure but it should be able too.