Is there any way I can take screen shots on any of these emulators?

Forever_Zero88

Does anybody know of any way I can take screenshots of my game on the SNES9x, ZSNES, for the Super Nintendo or the NEStron emulator for the original Nintendo?

montpics

Use PrintScreen button which is the easiest thing you could do but I do believe there is an options regarding to make a screenshot on every emulator. :cool:

F

froster1990

If you can find it it's somewhere in the joypad configuration tab.

Forever_Zero88

Thanks, I'll try that...I've looked but haven't seen one before...maybe I should...uh...look harder...yeah

F

froster1990

Try that, I have mine set to "p". So anyway i'll look it up today and try to help a tiny bit more. Maybe...

Forever_Zero88

Alright, not sure exactly how to do any of that...I've gone through all of the menus on all of my emulators and I see nothing of the sort...maybe I'll just yell at my computer screen...will that help?

montpics

Not only the menu, read the readme provided (Perhaps it contained some info about taking a screenshots. :) )

If not, the final option is that you used some programs that will do the job as well. Look for the name HypersnapDX or Fraps through Google. :cool:

realg123

screenshots in znes

you can take screenshots in znes by pressing F1 and a menu will come up, that menu is pretty helpful you can also make gifs

wingnut

Free macro / screenshot program

Here is a really quick & easy way. This program was intended to be used for the online game There. it is called Giggles. http://ood.edzsez.com/

This is a free macro program.

This is the path to the screenshots folder.
C:\Program Files\OracleOfDelphi\Giggles\screenshots

Enjoy !