is there a such thing as too many emulators

PaulMan'sGhost

wonder drunk
Okay so heres my problem.Ive had Zsnes and visualboy advance for a while now and theve never really given me any major difficulties(except i can never get earthworm jim 2 to work but i digress),but just recently i got the fusion kega emulator so could play genesis games.for a while its all i played cuz i got hooked on shinobi 3.but,when i tried to play one of my nintendo games again the controls were all screwy.what i mean is characters on any of the games dont move until you hold down a directional button for two seconds or so and then keep moving even if i let the button go or press the other direction.it also makes all of the action buttons sluggish.the sega games all still work fine though.could the sega emulator somehow have messed up my control configurations? any help would be greatly appreciated

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Dunno I run about 30 different emulators just for the heck of mass possibilitys and i dont have any problems with Key configureations

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Dunno I run about 30 different emulators just for the heck of mass possibilitys and i dont have any problems with Key configureations

I would suggest its just a simple over look, or confusion. I run a good 30 my self no troubles. Most just write to ini files for joystick data. others there own place in the registry. Non do any system calibration of tampering that I know of.. If you can narrow down the conflict I'm sure we can help.