Is Kaillera dead?

jpcline004

Gaijin
I had a guy asking about Kaillera on my forum so I was walking him through how to set it up but he kept having trouble connecting. I tried myself and nothing...so I looked online and the main website is gone, the site that list server IP's is gone and the site for my local server is abandoned and spammed to all hell. I hadn't used Kaillera for about 6 months...is it dead or what? I saw a couple other forums where people are having the same problem, so did this one slip past me? I head that there was a major security weakness so maybe they pulled the plug. Let me know if anyone has heard anything.

Ana

I do not know what Kaillera is but when I put it in Google I get a few places to go the first one I go to is dead it's called
kaillera topservers

is this the one you use or do you use

EmuLinker - Kaillera

I do not know if this will help you or not sorry if It does not.

jpcline004

Gaijin
I do not know what Kaillera is but when I put it in Google I get a few places to go the first one I go to is dead it's called
kaillera topservers

is this the one you use or do you use

EmuLinker - Kaillera

I do not know if this will help you or not sorry if It does not.

oh cool... google, I might start using that from now on. Its like some sort of engine to search for things. Very neat

hehe jk but thanks anyway I already noticed the site was down thats why I asked...

Last edited:

Kaede

I'm late to answer, but I'd advise you to try GGPO or 2DF Freeplay, which are two new alternatives to Kaillera, much less laggy.
GGPO is older, so has a bigger community and more options. It has some games 2DF doesn't have.
2DF Freeplay is recent, so it has a small (but growing) community. Also, frequent updates and supports more games atm.