Inane Game Moments...

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Something to share, stupid or pointless moments in games that made you go "Huh?", "What!?!" or maybe even "Duh!"...

- Brain Lord (SNES): The first dungeon, third floor - A merchant proclaiming no sales... Uh, your in a dungeon pal, traps, drop-offs, monsters. May be an explanation there... ;)

- LoZ: Ocarina of Time (N64): Link pulling items (including a rooster) in and out of his shirt... Is there some hidden storage I don't know about...? LOL

- LoZ: Majora's Mask (N64): Stockpot Inn - A hand in the toilet asking for paper... Not even touching that one... :p

- Star Fox 64 (N64): Corneria City - Peppy warning of a bogie on your tail, when clearly you can see it riding up on your @$$... Typical case of "road rage", and they wonder why cars today don't fly...

Have fun, happy gaming. ;)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
There is this moment in Road Rash64 when i was taking a shortcut and it said:
"Cheat Much?" and "Cheating is most Frowned Upon" and im like, yeah, i cheat often, lol

Jale

- LoZ: Ocarina of Time (N64): Link pulling items (including a rooster) in and out of his shirt... Is there some hidden storage I don't know about...? LOL
And not to mention Sheik's/Zelda's instrument. After teaching Link a tune, where does that instrument go to? Right up her... umm... LOL.

Splize

Fable - When I got my character, the first thing I did was chase the chickens in the town. Soon afterward I got the tittle "the chicken chaser" (though I found out a few days later everyone start of with that tittle, which was a bit disappointing)

JoshM22

Last night i was playing GTA4 online in Team Death match. I was at the airport and some guy decided to plow into my car with his helicopter. I thought to myself "What is this idiot thinking?" No need to answer that one either people. No one i played with has ever done that till last night.