I'm new and I need help

Kilik

Hi,

I'm new on this site and I need some helo to get my game running. So first of all i downloaded the emulator called "WinKawaks" v1.55. I think it's the newest one. Next I needed a game and decided to download "MVSC" (Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes). So I did then. Now i unpacked the game which is a .rar data. Not coming up to my expectations there were unpacked like 20 datas. I don't know what to do with all of them. I thought there would be extracted 1 game data which i am supposed to simply open with the emulator. Can someone help please? I really WANT to play that game T_T.

hagbard

You need to zip the files (ROMs) that were inside the rar file. You might use Winzip, Winrar, 7-zip or the XP default zip file support. Then rename that new zip file to "mvsc.zip", and place it on the "Roms" subfolder created by Kawaks. Now run Kawaks "File" -> "Load Game" -> "Scan all". If the romsets it's ok, you can load it from this menu

Last edited:

Kilik

Okay thank you very much. It works well and is there any possibility to play that game online against other people? I mean i fighting games get boring after a while if u play always play against the computer.

hagbard

Nevermind, you might use the included kaillera libraries to play online, however you'll to upgrade (download and unzip on the Kawaks main folder) to the anti3d version because of the problems with the original site. I think that site also offers good info to play online, so give it a try ;)

Last edited: