Emulator Problem: If you read then reply! please i need help

racing944turbo

I am having a problem with my vba. Everytime I try to play or load up a game it says loading battery, leaves and just stays white. I dont think its the games i tryed like 5 different ones.BTW I dont really know that much on how to unzip files and stuff. I have the RAR. please reply :(

jmido8

I'm still new to this also but I'v got the zsnesw, VBA, and PJ64 to work so far without any problems so I'll attempt to help you.

Did you download all your ROMS from the same place? If so, the whole entire set of roms could have been corrupt. Try searching other places for them, they're very easy to come across.

And as for unzipping files. I'm pretty sure you can't run RAR files on the vba. Download a free software such as WinRar and use that to unzip the files. It's very simple, to make it easier, create a folder somewhere labeled VBA Games. Then find the place you downloaded the files. Right click them and select the "Extract to" option. After clicking this, WinRar should open up and all you have to do is click the icon in the menu bar that says "Extract to". Choose the files you created for the games and click ok. The game should extract the files to that folder and let you play them from there.

racing944turbo

I'm still new to this also but I'v got the zsnesw, VBA, and PJ64 to work so far without any problems so I'll attempt to help you.

Did you download all your ROMS from the same place? If so, the whole entire set of roms could have been corrupt. Try searching other places for them, they're very easy to come across.

And as for unzipping files. I'm pretty sure you can't run RAR files on the vba. Download a free software such as WinRar and use that to unzip the files. It's very simple, to make it easier, create a folder somewhere labeled VBA Games. Then find the place you downloaded the files. Right click them and select the "Extract to" option. After clicking this, WinRar should open up and all you have to do is click the icon in the menu bar that says "Extract to". Choose the files you created for the games and click ok. The game should extract the files to that folder and let you play them from there.
thank you very much for the reply. I tryed to play them when they were unzipped did exactly what you told me but the vba is still staying white. perhaps it is the rom. i get my roms from emuparadise because my friend said it had no viruses which is true. i am afraid to go anywhere else besides there so if you have any virus free rom site please tell.

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
emuparadise? i only go there for my PSX ISOs. better to go somewhere else. i'll PM you some sites, i dunno if i'm allowed to post 'em...

ArmlessWonder

i got some good roms from -- DELETED --, dont no if im helpin ya here but the ones i got there work fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
a ROM: conversion of a console game that can be played on a computer with an emulator
that must be simple enough, i hope.