iDeaS Working rom list

saito

Sorry i´m new, but there is someplace in the net where people are posting the working games with this emulator (the newest version:) )??

PS: When i say working i mean that the roms doesn´t crashes , freezes or something like that:)

Thanks in advance:D

hagbard

Probably Emutalk or Ngemu forums have some feedback. Anyway I think it's too early for this

TheCreator

saito said:
Sorry i´m new, but there is someplace in the net where people are posting the working games with this emulator (the newest version:) )??

PS: When i say working i mean that the roms doesn´t crashes , freezes or something like that:)

Thanks in advance:D

Yeh, but I think there's going to be hardly any Roms that don't crash, freeze, etc. I think what you're looking for is a list of ROMS that actully boot, with a detail of what glitces there are etc.

saito

Nope, just that the "enter name" screen isn´t emulated 100%, but once you choose the name, the game runs well (well..hehehe XD:dry: ), some strange mess happens with the speed of and the graphics and text box is very messed up :dry: , but the game is playable if you have a GREAT patience, and next to you a bed of course XD:D

Last edited: