I wanna play Metal Slug 5/what are the best versions of Mame and NeoRageX to use

Mousse420

My main issue is that I want to play Metal Slug 5. I assume the key to this is having the right emulator, so this brings me to the second part of my question: I'm having trouble figuring out what the latest/best version of NeoRageX is, or possibly Mame or Mame32 if either of those will play this game.

hagbard

Metal Slug 5 is not officially supported on MAME because is too new (> 2 year old games only), and NeoRageX it's discontinued so only crappy hacks support also hacked versions.

Anyway, you'd need some special, non-official version of Mame, Kawaks, or Nebula (with loaders). We can't not offer any link nor files here, I suggest you use Google or make a forum search, this have been discussed many times and good info is available here.

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
You could try f.e. Nemo32 Plus! or LLMame32 Plus!. A Google search should probably be enough to find them.

montpics

alcoatjez said:
You could try f.e. Nemo32 Plus! or LLMame32 Plus!. A Google search should probably be enough to find them.
What the heck? Or am I not knowing of those emulators' existence? :eek: :p