I need some help

iarmyrangeri

Im new to this site and Im new to getting into emulators and roms and so on. Im not the biggest computer genius but I just recently downloaded Project 64 and I have also downloaded many roms from over the web. But when I play the games through PJ64 I always get a pop up that says:

"While processing graphics data an exception occurred you may need to restart the emulator"

That pops up like 60 times and ends up freezing my game. Can anyone help me out? And Im not a computer wiz so you if the process to change this is confusing please put it in terms I would understand haha thank you

iarmyrangeri

Intel®Core Duo Processor 1.6 GHZ
2GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
80 GB Hard Drive

and i believe this is my graphics card:

ATI 64mb Graphics Video Card

spotanjo3

Then your video is ok. You need to show me your plugin in screenshot and what config did you use, etc, ok ? :)

iarmyrangeri

plugin in screenshot and what config did you use, etc, ok ?

What do you mean? sorry but im not very bright when it comes to computers

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Sounds like a problem with the video plugin your using... PJ64, settings wise, uses a "Graphic" plugin, a .dll file located in the PJ64 folder, to process the ROM graphics into the emulator, but maybe the one your using is not working so well with your PC. Maybe you could list the plugins that are being used in your settings: Video & RSP. Might help here. ;)

iarmyrangeri

ok I went into my graphic settings and there were two different graphic choices I could choose from

The one it was on was called : Jabos Direct3D 8 1.6

The second option was: Jabos Direct3D6 1.5.2

I changed it to the second one but It began to lag and the graphics were poor

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Make sure it's "glN64_v0.4.1.dll" and not the source files and make sure it is located right in the "plugin" folder ("GFX" in PJ64 v1.7) otherwise it won't see it to read it into the emulator. Let me know and try to get back to ya quick as I can. ;)