I need some help with Star Ocean The Second Story

The1BigBoss

Basically whats happening is I have to cutscenes, I have the audio but nothing else. Its not a system specs issue. I think its my configuration for the video plugin. Plus an added note on the main menu I only have a small square with the selectable options nothing else everything else is black. If anyone can give me any help it would be really appreciated.

Scratch the last edit, The menu issue is fixed but the very first cutscene in game still has no visual and now, the sound is choppy and its freezes during saving. Can anyone please help me, i really want to play this game.

Last edited:

The1BigBoss

I know we probably arent supposed to double post, but seriously noone has any suggestions? Anything, I dont care if I have to skip every cutscene I already got to the second to last fight I know what they all are and the last ones Ill just watch on youtube, but the not being able to save issue has to be fixed.

The1BigBoss

Once again I figured out my problem on my own, thanks for the vast amounts of help I got, fuck this forum site, Not a single person could help me at all? Not just this time but numerous other times not even a single reply, everyone go fuck yourselves go ahead and ban me, saves me the trouble of deleting my acount