i need some help with my epsxe 6.0 running cdrom games

crispykiller96

ok i have epsxe 6.0 emulater and i have just made an backup off my
RESIDENT EVIL 3 nemisis < which i do own > and im planing on getting swop magic for my playstation 2 to play MY backups because some off games are to valuable to mess with and they can be put somewere safe.

I was just wondering if i could test my resident evil 3 backup on the emulater and be sure it works on playstion 2 swop magic it ran perfect on my epsxe emulater with no problems is this an effective way to test my backups or will it work on the emulater and wont work at all on ps2 swop magic i did everything right copied the the resident evil 3 made an ISO and burned image to disc on the lowest possible speed

what do you guys think

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
ok i have epsxe 6.0 emulater and i have just made an backup off my
RESIDENT EVIL 3 nemisis < which i do own > and im planing on getting swop magic for my playstation 2 to play MY backups because some off games are to valuable to mess with and they can be put somewere safe.

I was just wondering if i could test my resident evil 3 backup on the emulater and be sure it works on playstion 2 swop magic it ran perfect on my epsxe emulater with no problems is this an effective way to test my backups or will it work on the emulater and wont work at all on ps2 swop magic i did everything right copied the the resident evil 3 made an ISO and burned image to disc on the lowest possible speed

what do you guys think

The best way to check is to actually try it with PS2 swapmagic. If it runs with your emulator then you know the disk image is OK, the only way to check if it works with swopmagic though is to actually try it. AFAIK some of the PS1 images available online need patching to run properly from a disk.

crispykiller96

The best way to check is to actually try it with PS2 swapmagic. If it runs with your emulator then you know the disk image is OK, the only way to check if it works with swopmagic though is to actually try it. AFAIK some of the PS1 images available online need patching to run properly from a disk.

thanks mate when you mean patching what is that im not to sure