how do your burn snes station to a dvd????

ajrobson

Can any body help me do this i found this web site but when i tried it nero just kept saying something like error in command file.

Also is there any N64 emulators for the ps2?

montpics

ajrobson said:
Also is there any N64 emulators for the ps2?
Apparently no at this moment. :cool:

Mooney

I'm pretty sure you burn it just like any other DVD, use whatever burning software you have, and burn the image to a disk. :confused: However, to play it you will need a modchip or Swap Magic (or any of the Swap Magic clones) The latest version of SNES Station (0.2.3 WIP) does support Swap tools and CD-Rs.

Last edited:

hagbard

ajrobson said:
Now i just need to know how to burn snes station to dvd anybody know??
SneStation official site has a nice CD walkthough guide, and the link you post above explians the DVD creation procedure which is pretty similar, just select DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), Mode1 and ISO 9660 (8+3) without Joliet extension. If Nero gives an error, then your Nero is the problem, check another version and/or make a clean install.

Btw, there's only a PS2 Swap Magic CD/DVD (besides versions) because the possible clone, Pro Loader, is still unreleased

Last edited:

ajrobson

Hi thanks for the help i got it to work after messing with nero for a while, but now i have anoher question i have swap magic 3.6 and was woundering is there a way to open roms from a usb stick?