How do you run SSF Without any problems?

iceman100

Hi i woiuld like to know if anyone knows how to run this emu, cause i did everything that i was supposed to to get the games running. The problem that having is that when it load the bios it just goes straight to the screen where you can play the music, and it says game disc unsuitable for this system.:eek:

Phantom69

what system does it emulate

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Sega Saturn

hagbard

iceman100 said:
Hi i woiuld like to know if anyone knows how to run this emu, cause i did everything that i was supposed to to get the games running. The problem that having is that when it load the bios it just goes straight to the screen where you can play the music, and it says game disc unsuitable for this system.:eek:
Please make a forum search about SSF, many questions about that have been asked before. Are you trying to run from a real CD-ROM drive or a emulated image with Daemon Tools?

iceman100

SSF game disc unsuitable for this system?

This is the problem with this emu everything works fine up to this point why this comes up i have no idea, but i see alot of people saying they are playing games off of it though. Id like to know how to run this the instructions that comes with it say nothing of this or how tio fix it, so if anyone has an idea how to do so it would be helpful. Also no games work images or cd's, so i hope that clears up a few questions.

hagbard

iceman100 said:
This is the problem with this emu everything works fine up to this point why this comes up i have no idea, but i see alot of people saying they are playing games off of it though. Id like to know how to run this the instructions that comes with it say nothing of this or how tio fix it, so if anyone has an idea how to do so it would be helpful. Also no games work images or cd's, so i hope that clears up a few questions.
Please don't make other thread when you have one mostly about the same. There's a lot of info if you use the search fnction in this forum: You might need to instal ASPI, or perhpas you doesn't have a P4 or Athlon 64 whic is needed to run this emu.

Phantom69 said:
why not try:
http://emulator-zone.com/doc.php/saturn/saturne.html

this one plays commercials aswell.
Did you test this one? Latest oficially released version doesn't work commercial stuff yet. The pics there are private and unreleased versions. Only GiriGri and specially SSF really work

Last edited: