HELP !!

Mendoza

Can someone tell me how I can play PSP games with PSPE because I can't beat what do with thats .PBP . Sorry for bad english

Mendoza

Can someone tell me how I can play PSP games with PSPE because I can't beat what do with thats .PBP . I have wwe smackdown vs raw and I want to play but there is no EBOOT.PBP here is just EBOOT.BIN files what can I do? . Sorry for bad english

Jale

First: The quality posting standard.

Participation in the these forums is a privilege, not a right and for that privilege we ask of you two things in return, to read the forum rules and follow the Quality Posting Standard.

The Quality Posting Standard is very simple. Firstly, if you want to start a new thread the title has to have a meaning because a simple HELP will not do, we need to know what you ask from us. And secondly to mind your posts, the actual message you are are writing. Don’t write as if you are still attending the kindergarten and try to avoid posting just for the fun of pushing that button. Avoid all those “mee too” replies. Help us all form a well readable and fun forum to read.

Second: Don't post desperately looking for an answer.

Third: There's no PSP emulator.

By doing the first and second points again you'll be banned.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
You should just buy a PSP and see if you can downgrade it to a firmware to where you can play ISOs and enjoy the PSP with that. But don't even try to look for an emulator that runs copyrighted ISOs yet... none work.

And take butters post into heavy consideration next time you post or think of making a thread please.