Help With Namco Collections Vol.1 & 2

playmazter76

The Retro Kid
Hey a big thank u to epsi and fat trucker 4 helping me out on the Rampage error it worx great now just had 2 update 2 mame .118. Well anyway I d-loaded both Namco collections both work great the 1st time but both give me an error after that. Is it a glitch in the rom or do I need 2 set some settings 2 make it work or add any utilities 4 that matter. I've tried d-loading the rom from various sites but no avail I get the same error. Well hopefully u guys can help me out,thanx in advance.:excl:

furrynick

Captain America
The problem that i'm having with this namco colection is that the damn thing is receting with the pacman game, it will not alow me to play through the whole damn game.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
What version of the rom are you using (romname)?.

I can't replicate either of these issues. In terms of it only working once I would suggest deleting the file from the nvram folder and trying it again.

In terms of Pacman resetting....I have no idea, sorry. It does state with both games though that the emulation is not currently complete, and in the case of volume 2 that the protection isn't fully emulated either, so my guess would be that its a general bug with the emulation rather than something relating to your system or settings.

Last edited: