help with codes with pokemon leafgreen! thx!

DarkBloodyFetus

Eh, The King of Kings
I know you just go to the Cheat List and enter whatever cheats you want depending on the cheating device and codes you want to enter. (CodeBreaker, GS, Action Replay).

DeanBFred

In-depth and step-by-step....

(1a. open the emulator)
(1b. load whatever game you want to play):dry:

2. look at the top of the window - where it says "file" and stuff. Hover/click the cursor on "Cheats"

(3a.make sure "Disable cheats" is not checked)
3b. click on "Cheat list..."

4. click on "add gameshark" or "add XXXXX", depending on whatever code your using. i'd assume most people use gameshark codes since most faqs on the net provide those codes.

5. copy and paste the code into the "Code" box. in the "description" box you can put whatever you want, its irrelevant, but its usually a good idea to name them so that you know what code is doing what. click "OK".

7. Check the "status" of the cheat. "E" is enabled, "D" is disabled. Enable the cheats you want :)

PS - alot of cheats require some sort of "master code" - usually these master codes are provided by the same faq or site as where you got your codes from originally. But if one doesnt work, just use another one - there are HEAPS of cheats out there, search, find the ones you wnat, if they dont work, find others.

PPS - cheat at your own risk. Some games dont like it when you cheat - i.e. they dont work! my emerald game went funky when i put in what i assume was a bad code - everything turned into oddly moving squares, tres psychedelic. If your game stuffs up, turn off all the codes, make sure they dont load automatically when you load your game, and then determine which code is funking up your game by trial and error. DONT USE THAT CODE :)