help plz with no$gba having trouble with encrypted rom

kaboth2006

k here is the problem I encrypt the rom I have firmwire and i run rom k here is the specs it says the rom data cant be found what am i doing wrong .....

spotanjo3

k here is the problem I encrypt the rom I have firmwire and i run rom k here is the specs it says the rom data cant be found what am i doing wrong .....

Read the faqs will you ? Make sure your roms is in the same folder as encrypt, ok ? :)

kaboth2006

I did , it just loads the encrypted rom and the encrypted rom says data cant be found in it .... and it stays at that screen . the encrypted roms i tried to run was Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and a castlevania game i forgot which but i encrypted them and i run it says rom data cant be found please reinsert game cartrage ....

spotanjo3

I did , it just loads the encrypted rom and the encrypted rom says data cant be found in it .... and it stays at that screen . the encrypted roms i tried to run was Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and a castlevania game i forgot which but i encrypted them and i run it says rom data cant be found please reinsert game cartrage ....

Go to options in no$gba and change the backup media to the correct save type.

EDIT: Make sure you have no$gba 2.3d