Help please. epsxe and FFT

djxist3nz

I have tried many emu's i have found to try and play Final fantacy tatics at my work. we have decent computers with 2gb ram. the only thing is they are intergrated GPU's but they are new computers so it should be able to handle a stupid psx emu. anyways my issue is that the game loads but its so choppy no matter what plugin i use that i cant play the game. like skipping every 2 frames. so i turned the feature on that is supost to get rid of that but it doesnt even seem to help. i have also tried turning setting all the way down and it makes no difference.. i tried playing aroud with it for about 3 hours now and i am lost. please if you need any more info let me know ill check back on this every 15 min or so. thanks ahead of time.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
AFAIK Playstation emu's make use of Direct X and the graphics card. If your work PC's aren't up to date with DX and/or graphics drivers then that could well be the issue.
Could also be a number of other issues dependent on the OS, Processor and what other tasks they are running in the background (particularly if they are part of a network).