Gun Fight Doesn't Work

Spottedfeather

No matter what I do, I can't get Gun Fighter to work. It keeps telling me that I'm missing four files, ...
7609h.bin
7609g.bin
7609f.bin
7609e.bin

But I have a zip file called gunfight.zip that has these files. I also have a zip file called gunfighto.zip, which has files like gf-a.a in it. I've tried using the files as they are, but it doesn't work. I also tried combining each file, but that doesn't work either. It keeps telling me I'm missing the files.

Robert

Make sure the ZIP file is in the folder called ROMS. Open the gunfight.zip with winzip and note the crc column (you may need to turn that column on). Then type in mame gunfight -listroms and make sure the crc codes are the same.

Robert

the command prompt, thats where you went to start MAME, wasn't it?

But if you're running MAMEUI or similar, then don't worry about it.

Spottedfeather

Yeah, I have MAMEUI64 0.138u1. So....no idea of what to do ? I've tried roms from several different sites and they all tell me that I'm missing those files, which I'm not. I have them in a file called gunfight.zip. I also have a file called gunfighto.zip. I've read that these are the files that you need to run the game.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The gunfight.zip containing the correct roms needs to be in the Mame/roms folder. If that's correct and mame is looking in the correct place and it still says there are files missing then the files you have are not correct.