Good PC Speakers?

JoshM22

Alright, I have been without PC speakers for about 3 months now. I had some Creative speakers 2.1 set up. It was really nice but a short inside the woofer happend and they never worked right again. I do know they are a good brand though. What is a good under 300 dollar brand to get. No 5.1 set up suggestions please.I considered getting Bose Companion 3 series II multimedia set up. Anyone here own that? How is your listening experience with this product?

Last edited:

FalconYT

Josh,

Klipsch Promedia 2.1's are very good, I have them and have been very happy with their sound/performance... $169.00

JoshM22

Cool. I will check those out too. Thanks for the info.

Zach

I only buy Logitech speakers for my PC. Maybe not the best high end but when I can get a beefy 5.1 system for the same price as snobby 2.1 setups, I am quite satisfied. Logitech's certainly do NOT dissapoint..

Right now I use X-540's.. The port on the sub is something else.. You can feel the air being moved (very weird experience at your feet) over a foot away under the proper circumstance.. It has a lot of kick even at half level on the sub knob. Although I think I like their older woofer designs more (Z series "box")

I imagine their 2.1 systems are just as great and at a good price

Last edited:

JoshM22

Never had Logitech's myself. My dad has a 2.0 set up and those things really kick ass. They fill a medium sized living room. I bought a 2.1 Creative I-Trigue 3330 today. At Fry's and Electronics for $80.00. I think they are well worth the money. I will post a review for those that are intresed. The smaller speakers which are the I-Trigue 3000s (i think) cost more which don't make sense to me. Why smaller chips and parts?