Gameboy Advanced Emulator for a mac

nevermore

Hey guys, just popping my head in to ask a question. I downloaded two (2!) Gameboy Advance emulators for my mac - VisualBoyAdvance and Boycott Advance. The programs themselves don't /seem/ to be corrupt. However, when I download roms, they won't work on either emulator. Boycott Advance just displays a black screen, even after I tried fiddling with the video settings. However, VisualBoyAdvance looks like somethings happening, the black screen flickers a little, but then the application crashes. ;_; If anyone could help me, that'd be great. Also, I really don't need a flood of "This is why windows is better than macs!!!" replies, I get it. ^.^

nevermore

I... I'm not sure I understand. I said in my post that I already had the emulator, but the roms won't work. I have the emulators you linked me to.

spotanjo3

That's what it is look like:

68073140vj6.jpg

No, you can't asked for it. Use the google.com because it is against the rules in here.

nevermore

:\
I already said I don't have a PC, I have a mac. This is a purely mac related question, and gba bios is only for PCs.

mhl12

you dont need any BIOS for visual boy advance. Try playing the ROMs on a pc with visual boy advance. If that doesnt work, they are faughty ROMs then.