FREE Web Hosting

Jale

:lol: Maybe, but the emulator's section of my site is a 2dn plane page... It's not really focused on emulators...

J

Jet Set Willy

Do you feel, deep down, that the Internet needs that and that you can do it well? If so, alright. If not, save yourself for something you really think is worthwhile.

Zach

Its a fair point all the same.

Sometimes I feel like letting my place die, but that would be too easy.

If I have to suffer, so should the rest of the Internet

Anubis_Chaos

freewebs but has banners after fue days
yahoo geocities can built a layout around the banner good html codes out there and can overlap

Last edited:
J

Jet Set Willy

But why choose either of those hosts? The URLs make the site lose credibility at an instant, and there are bannerless hosts out there anyway.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
How do i remove the advertisements on geocities without having to pay. Is there a javascript/html code that can remove it? Or is there a better fre web host that doesnt add ads to your webpages.

winven

How do i remove the advertisements on geocities without having to pay. Is there a javascript/html code that can remove it? Or is there a better fre web host that doesnt add ads to your webpages.

I don't have any idea about the Removing the advertisement,because i got the free hosting in the site ******** with advertisement,there i registered the Domain name at low cost.

Last edited by a moderator: