Emulator Problem: Frame Advance Hotkey Stopped Working (snes9x)

warspyking

I'm using snes9x to run Super Mario World romhacks, but the frame advance hotkey doesn't work.

I've tried using X, J, and alt. None of these work, they do function however while typing normally.
The frame advance function itself does work, because I can go Emulation -> Frame Advance and it will advance frames perfectly.
I tried restarting the emulator, it still doesn't work.
I've checked the configs file and it is properly set to the key that I have it customized to via the gui.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, and more importantly, know of a solution?

warspyking

It's probably also worth nothing that it used to work, hence the title saying it stopped. I didn't change any configs or anything, it just stopped working one day.

jikwle

I'm using snes9x to run Super Mario World romhacks, but the frame advance hotkey doesn't work.

I've tried using X, J, and alt. None of these work, they do function however while typing normally.
The frame advance function itself does work, because I can go Emulation -> Frame Advance and it will advance frames perfectly.
I tried restarting the emulator, it still doesn't work.
I've checked the configs file and it is properly set to the key that I have it customized to via the gui.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, and more importantly, know of a solution?
Computer on for too long time can result in this kind of issues. Better shutdown the computer for a day or two and see if it is sorted .