Emulator Problem: Fixing Berry Glitch (Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire) VBA Emulator

V

vergil2010

Hey, my primary language is not English, but i hope that everybody can still understand what im trying to say.

You know about the Berry Glitch? If not, then please read this first (i forgot, since i have not 10 posts, messages with links need to be unlocked from a moderator first, so just google the ''Berry Glitch'' and you will find it).

I dont know if the Berry Glitch can occur on a emulator (VBA Link, to be exact), but if yes, i want to solve it.

So i was trying to link it with a Fire Red/Leaf Green game and followed the instructions.

These are the instructions:

Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald patch

1. Load FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald until the title screen is displayed.
2. Press the Select and B buttons. After the new screen loads, press A.
3. Insert the Link Cable so that the system that the FireRed, LeafGreen or Emerald game is connected to the Player 1 cable port and the Ruby or 4. Sapphire game is connected to the Player 2 port. Once this is done, press A.
5. Turn on the device with Ruby or Sapphire while holding the Start and Select buttons.
6. Refer to the FireRed, LeafGreen or Emerald game display for further instructions. The patch should be transferred at this time.

When im trying step 5, the Fire Red game shows me a ''Transmission failure''.

So im stuck here and need help. I hope there is a way to solve this.

Thank you for reading.

Edit: I know how to link with the VBA Link, but either im doing it wrong or im missing some files or other things. Or maybe its not even possible to fix the glitch with a emulator.

Last edited:
V

vergil2010

Its been a while since i started this thread, so someone maybe have a solution for this?

V

vergil2010

I just want to know how to solve it if its possible.

Odylg

make this in notepad, save it as vba-over.ini

Pokemon - Ruby Version
[AXVE]
rtcEnabled=1
flashSize=131072

Pokemon - Sapphire Version
[AXPE]
rtcEnabled=1
flashSize=131072

put it in vba folder

Last edited: